Here are some of the most common questions people ask us.
Who is a typical client of 2nd Story Wealth?
- Typical clients of 2nd Story Wealth are at the busiest stage of their lives. They are busy professionals and business owners; in addition to buying houses, sending kids to college, planning weddings, etc.
- Their concerns are often around “Am I paying too much in taxes?” or “How do I get my hard-earned money to last through retirement?”. These are just to name a few. We are here to build a customized plan designed to meet your need to address any concerns and have confidence in knowing you have a clear path forward to meet your goals.
Why use a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CFP® certification is the gold standard for financial planners.
- A Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) professional must adhere to the fiduciary standard. This means we must act in the client’s best interest.
- A Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) professional must follow a Code of Conduct to uphold the standards of the profession and protection of the clients.
How does 2nd Story Wealth Invest?
- The investment of Client funds is based on the individual needs and goals of the Client. We develop a Client's personal investment plan and meet with clients on a quarterly basis to review goals and performance.
- Our strengths are focusing on the areas that we can control, like building a well diversified portfolio that is tax and cost efficient.
Why the name 2nd Story Wealth?
- Many of our clients are Millennials or Gen Z that are career changers or taking a leap of a faith and starting their own business. They are staring their second chapter of their lives and we are here to help write their financial story.
- My husband and I got married at a 2nd Story Brewery. We love local restaurants and craft beer. When it came time to selecting a venue, we knew we wanted a local Philadelphia based brewery to host of small ceremony and reception.
Can you work virtually in any state?
Absolutely. 2nd Story Wealth serves clients across the United States and the vast majority of our work is done virtually.